Entry Level File Clerk
Commercial Driving Industry
What To Expect In The Interview
- Employment History
- Current skills and abilities
- Jobs/Careers that you might be passionate about acquiring
- Your top three professional strengths as well as your top three professional weaknesses
- Why would you be the perfect fit for the job you are applying?
- Why and on what terms you left your previous jobs
- A 10-second sales pitch on yourself; i.e., why should TRAC Staffing offer you a job?
- If your boss makes you mad, what do you do about it/how do you resolve your feelings?
- What has been your favorite job thus far in your professional career?
- Why was that job your favorite?
- What has been the worst job you have ever had?
- Why was that your least fave job?
- How long have you been actively looking for a new job?
- Do you like to work as a team member or alone?
YES! I want to be a member of the No Wimp Temp Team!
Call 877-904-TRAC (8722) or Submit resume using the Contact Us Page